Self-Love - Remembering My Essence
Time & Location
About the event
Our fears stem from our lack of self-love. From People pleasing when we give the little, we have in our cup to those around us.
It is time to prioritize our wants and needs by learning to say "No" and "Yes" when genuinely meaning it—honoring our emotions and connecting with how our body feels.
We will explore you're fear-base story holding you back from voicing your needs and desires and living your life out loud!
Who is this for?
- Women going through major life transitions.
- People-pleasers, or overthinkers
- You feel the need to be validated by others.
- It is hard to say "No."
- You struggle with authenticity.
- You are a giver and don't allow yourself to receive love and praise.
- Uncomfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Arguments and conflict upset you, and you prefer to agree or retreat.
- You feel frustrated and resentful.
- Feel stressed and burnout
Identifying your triggers empowers you to make conscious choices and understand not only how you think but why you think the way you do.
It helps you attune with your body to identify the trigger before it becomes a thought and an impulse response that would sabbotage your inner-peace.
Am I Ready to Dive Deeper?
- Self-Love - The Alchemy$197+$4.93 Service fee$197+$4.93 Service fee0$0